środa, 8 sierpnia 2012

gesty wachlarzem


gesty ze strony Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum


Placing your fan near your heart = I love you
A closed fan resting on the right eye = When can I see you
A half closed fan pressed to the lips = You may kiss me
Touching the tip of the fan with a finger = I wish to speak to you
Letting the fan rest on the right cheek = Yes
Letting the fan rest on the left cheek = No
Dropping the fan = We will be friends
Fanning slowly = I am married
Fanning quickly = I am engaged
Carrying a open fan in the left hand = come and talk to me
Twirling the fan in the right hand = I love another
Twirling the fan in the left hand = We are being watched
Shutting a fully open fan slowly = I promise to marry you
Drawing the fan across the eyes = I am sorry
To open a fan wide = Wait for me

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz